WHO WE ARE:
ATCO Frontec has more than 65 years’ experience providing complete infrastructure solutions to customers worldwide. We are focused on the future and bringing our clients products and worksite support services fit for the 21st century. We offer complete operational support solutions for worksites that goes beyond transportation to ensure that everything around our clients’ core business is managed, from roads and equipment maintenance to water and wastewater treatment, including fuel supply and airfield services.
We are among the market leaders providing facilities management, camp services, workforce lodging solutions and operational support. We are well diversified geographically, and we service diverse business sectors. ATCO Frontec Managers are experienced and are constantly pursuing excellence as a standard. Our management team provides the staff training and supervision required to ensure that our clients get the best possible customer service, and to ensure the highest standards of safety.
ATCO has facilities in Canada, the United States and Australia, operations on five continents and a global supply chain, allowing us to deliver a rapid, turn-key solutions anywhere it’s needed. As a full turn-key bundled-services provider, our clients are unlikely to find a better mix of range, quality and price.
With approximately 7,000 employees and assets of $20 billion, ATCO is a diversified global corporation delivering service excellence and innovative business solutions in Structures & Logistics (workforce housing, innovative modular facilities, construction, site support services, and logistics and operations management); Electricity (electricity generation, transmission, and distribution); Pipelines & Liquids (natural gas transmission, distribution and infrastructure development, energy storage, and industrial water solutions); and Retail Energy (electricity and natural gas retail sales). More information can be found at www.ATCO.com.
ATCO Structures & Logistics values diversity. We are committed to having a company that is inclusive, fair and respectful, and represents the diverse talents available in the workforce. We strive to ensure that our work environment allows for each and every employee to reach their full potential; this is only possible when differences are respected and valued.
Under the direction and leadership of the Project Manager, we are seeking a Site Superintendent to join our Real Property North project in Rankin Inlet, NT. The Site Superintendent is responsible for managing the delivery of performance-based Facilities Maintenance services. This involves the planning, scheduling, coordination, supervision and delivery of all project work on a day-today basis.
Rankin Inlet, NT
- Oversight of the delivery of hard, soft and ancillary services, including:
- Hard Services: Building Envelope Maintenance, Door Systems – Inspections, Testing, Maintenance and Repair (ITMR), Electrical Systems ITMR, Elevator and Lifting Systems ITMR, Fire Detection and Suppression Systems ITMR, Generator ITMR, Heating, HVACR ITMR, Life Safety Systems ITMR, Plumbing Systems ITMR, Security and Access Control Systems ITMR and Kitchen Systems ITMR.
- Soft Services: Cleaning and Housekeeping Services, Environmental Services, Hazardous Waste Management, Integrated Pest Management Services, Landscaping Services, Snow and Ice Clearing Services and Solid Waste Management.
- Ancillary Services: Service Management & Coordination, Site Monitoring and Emergency Response, Job Tracking & Management, Maintenance Program Implementation, Plan & Drawing Management, Budgeting and Financial Control, Help Desk Services and Utilities Management.
- Oversight of Additional Work Requirement projects including implementation and project delivery for minor construction projects;
- Supervision and work scheduling of staff on-site;
- Direction of onsite maintenance and repair activities for facilities and equipment;
- Development and maintenance of project management processes, ensuring that all infrastructure and equipment are maintained in accordance with applicable regulations, project requirements and good industry practices;
- Development and implementation of schedules for safety inspection and preventive maintenance programs;
- Management of inspection and maintenance activities through a project specific preventive maintenance plan;
- Tracking all inspection and maintenance activities in a Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS);
- Execution of subcontracts for the provisions of services and supplies;
- Provision of leadership and direction to staff in the implementation of project work;
- Implementation and championing of Occupational Health and Safety, Quality Management, Environmental and Risk Management programs;
- Management of project reporting ensuring on-time submission of all deliverables; and
- Financial accountability.
- Technical school certificate or diploma or University degree from a recognized accredited institution preferably in facilities management, construction, engineering, building operations
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in Facilities Maintenance Field
- Demonstrable experience managing projects for government clients an asset
- Ability to manage small construction projects
- Knowledge of CMMS Maximo® an asset
- A sound knowledge of and appreciation for HS&E and QA best practices
- Risk Assessment and Risk Management ability
- Strong client relationship management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, organization, and time management skills
- Must have, or be able to, obtain a Security Clearance to Secret Level under the Canadian Government’s Industrial Security Program.
- Must hold a valid Driver’s License
- Must be fluent in English
We would like to thank everyone for their application; however, only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.
Final candidates will be required to undergo a Government Security Clearance Check.
Collection, use and retention of personal information will be in accordance with ATCO Group privacy policies and practices.
By submitting your resume and personal information to the ATCO Group of Companies, and/or participating in a personal interview, you acknowledge and consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information by the ATCO Group of Companies to determine your suitability for employment opportunities within the ATCO Group of Companies.