Do you know how to tweet without looking like a twit? Can you use Instagram for more than just shots of what you're about to eat? Is the content you create for Facebook engaging and enticing? And more importantly, are you looking for a challenging career in a dynamic marketing and communications agency with clients that span the north?
Than look no further than Outcrop Communications!
We are looking for a motivated and talented social media strategist to join our team to manage social media accounts. You'll help craft strategy, execute and implement those strategies and report on their success. You'll work closely with the North's best team of creatives, writers and digital experts.
- Creates comprehensive social media strategies, defining programs that use social media marketing techniques to increase visibility, membership and traffic across all client brands.
- Implements and manages social media programs.
- Experiments with new and alternative ways to leverage social media activities.
- Monitors social media trends, tools and applications, and appropriately applies knowledge to increasing client use of social media.
- Strategizes with and educates our Account Managers as well as clients on incorporating relevant social media techniques into their marketing plans.
- Measures the impact of social media on overall marketing efforts.
Generally this position would have a degree in marketing or communications with 5 years experience providing social support. However, we are willing to consider all applicants, regardless of their formal qualifications.