General purpose of the position:
This role is essential to ensuring an exceptional experience to Corothers customers. The Stock Associate is primarily responsible for pricing merchandise, stocking shelves and updating price change stickers for store inventory. The stock person will also perform other duties as assigned. The stock person must perform all assigned tasks with sufficient speed and accuracy to avoid adverse impact on the level of service to customers.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Assist in putting away stock
- Assist with unloading delivery trucks
- Assemble display items as needed
- Ensure all stock areas are neat, clean and organized
- Carry customer's purchases to parking lot and pack orders in customers vehicles
- Readily accept additional responsibilities and duties as assigned
- High School graduation or equivalent.
- Previous experience in retail or building industry and familiarity with building materials or a keen willingness to learn
- Strong commitment to safety
- Ability to lift and move at least up to 50 lbs
- Organizational and time management skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including weekends, evenings and holidays.
- Attend and participates in all scheduled training and company meetings.