- Must be able to stand, crouch and kneel for long periods of time
- Ability to operate required equipment in a safe and responsible manner
- Adhere to Clark Builders Safety Policy
- Get along well with others
- Must have own transportation
- Must have steel toe boots
Duties for these positions various, below is a brief description of each position;
- Load/Unload construction materials/move materials
- Clean up construction site
- Operate hammers/rakes/shovels/wheelbarrows/other equipment
- Erect/install and dismantle forms/scaffolding/barricades required on construction sites
Carpenters & Apprentice
- Ability to read blueprints and drawings
- Measure/cut/shape/assemble/join materials made of wood/steel/other materials
- Prepare Layouts
- Build Foundations and other concrete structures
- Framing/millwork experience
- Operate and maintain carpentry tools and equipment
- Accountable for onsite safety, contracts, schedule, quality, cost control, people and administration of the project.
- Manage project performance, have complete knowledge of all prime contracts and subcontract documents, drawings, specifications and relevant key drivers.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the project estimate, schedules and QA/QC
- Assist in planning work schedule, determining and maintaining manpower levels, monitor work performance and productivity of subtrades.
- Trade certificates for Superintendents, Foreman and Carpenters required.
- Must have a valid Class 5 drivers License
- Provide a drivers abstract upon hire
- Must have a clean criminal history
- First Aid training and fall protection certificates would be an asset
- Have knowledge of the construction industry
- Only those selected for an interview will be contacted
- No phone calls please