We are recruiting reliable, skilled, and knowledgeable equipment operators and labourers to work at a remote mine project. This position is rotation-based and will follow three weeks on, three weeks off schedule. This is a seasonal position.
Support persons will assist in many areas and tasks which will vary depending on work assignments. This position is physically demanding. Duties include but are not limited to:
• Comply with all safety and health procedures, rules, regulations
• Manual labour tasks (shoveling, lifting, assisting with liner installation, etc...)
• Freight handling
• Inventory control
• Operate some equipment (i.e., forklift)
• All other relevant tasks as required
The successful candidate will:
• Meet the physical requirements of the position
• Be comfortable working around heavy equipment
• Follow safe work practices and procedures
• Have good communication skills
Closing Date: Friday, June 25, 2021
Applicants must have demonstrated knowledge and performance in safe work practices and a strong awareness and attitude towards workplace health and safety. The successful candidate will be motivated and able to work in a challenging environment and extreme temperatures with minimal supervision. Please apply with your cover letter, resumes, and three references to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Khione Resources is a northern human resource company connecting companies and businesses with skilled and qualified workers.
We've made it our mission to accommodate the diverse needs of our clients by providing specialized services. Our employees are carefully selected, and our experienced and connected managers respond to the needs of our clients.
We have a strong commitment to the North and it shows in our work force, which comprises 80% northern and northern aboriginal people.