Start Date: June 8, 2020- August 10, 2020
Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5:00pm, on April 17th, 2020.
- Coordinates and manages the Ticketing Volunteer Team;
- Works closely with the Executive and Artistic Director to manage and track all ticket sales;
- Organizes the onsite ticketing process;
- Ensures the safety and security of the ticketing area;
- Understands and operates the Folk on the Rocks (FOTR) Point of Sales system and Showclix ticketing system;
- Tracks all ticket sales from start time to festival wrap-up; and
- Greets festival attendees in a warm and friendly manner.
Applicants should have strong organizational, math, and people skills. Experience in sales and customer service is preferable.