We are looking for a Water Treatment Plant Operator for work located at our client site in the Northwest Territories. This position is project specific, located at the mine site, on a 12-hours shift with two weeks on, two weeks off schedule.
The Water Treatment Plant Operator will participate in multiple programs and will include a broad range of responsibilities, including but not limited to:
- Water, Sewer, Potable and Reverse Osmosis Treatment Plant Operator;
- Operating basic equipment;
- Sump Monitoring;
- All other duties as required.
- Minimum High School Diploma or GED;
- Have prior education/experience in the Water/Wastewater Treatment field;
- Experience operating in a process, transfer or water treatment plant an asset;
- Experience working with and repairing pumps and motors an asset.
- Must hold a Valid Class 5 driver’s license