We have an exciting opportunity for a Level 2 Water Treatment Plant Operator. This position is project specific, located at the mine site, on a 12-hours shift with two weeks on, two weeks off schedule.
- Water, Sewer, Potable and Reverse Osmosis Treatment Plant Operator;
- Operating basic equipment;
- Sump Monitoring;
- All other duties as required.
- Minimum High School Diploma or GED;
- Have prior education/experience in the Water/Wastewater Treatment field;
- Experience operating in a process, transfer or water treatment plant an asset;
- Experience working with and repairing pumps and motors an asset;
- Must hold a Valid Class 5 driver’s license