Under the supervision and direction of the Manager, the Weekend Housekeeper is a key member of the Vital Abel Boarding Home team and is instrumental in maintaining exceptionally clean and safe accommodations for our guests.
The Weekend Housekeeper position is a casual position on weekends and when needed due to business demands.
The successful candidate will be primarily responsible for:
- Following a regular cleaning and maintenance schedules
- Wipe, sanitize windows, walls, doors, fixtures
- Thoroughly wash and sanitize the washrooms
- Vacuuming carpets and cleaning floors using the appropriate products
- Removing all used bed linens and replacing with a fresh set
- Addressing guest’s service needs in a professional, positive, and timely manner.
- Assisting with general administrative duties
- Customer Service or hospitality experience is an asset but not a requiremnet
- Standard First Aid w/CPR, AED
- WHMIS Certificate
- Great Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Self-motivated and trustworthy.
- Willing to undergo a Security Clearance Background Check
This is the perfect position for someone looking for a customer service-based job. Vital Abel is a flexible and friendly work environment and houses people from all over the Territory.
In person: 3rd floor Det’on Cho Building
901 Sikyea Tili, Yellowknife, NT X1A 2N4