The Coordinator helps community organizations to develop and deliver training and resources that promote literacy and essential skills.
Submit resumes by 4 pm MST Friday, September 6, 2019 to:
NWT Literacy Council
Yellowknife, NT X1A 2N6
Contact us for a job description.
This is a full-time position, based in Yellowknife. Salary depends on the candidate’s abilities and experience. For more information and a copy of the job description, please contact the NWT Literacy Council office. Continuation of this position is conditional on program funding.
Employment depends on a successful criminal records check.
- A post-secondary degree or diploma in education, community development, or equivalent
- Training and experience in family, youth or adult literacy programs, preferably in the North
- Strong facilitation, consultation, and team-building skills
- Excellent interpersonal, written, verbal and computer skills
- The ability to travel, sometimes extensively.
Note: Equivalencies will be considered